Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Cinnamon Apple and Pear Crisps

I've made these before, but I came across a recipe on Weight Watchers that prompted me to make them again. Of course my whole family loves them! Cinnamon crisps make a great little snack.

I've also made a chewier version of Dried Apple Slices and I also have a recipe for Apple Chips which I haven't moved over from Facebook yet. I'll post it next. It's pretty similar to this one.



4 servings
(Per Serving : 2 Points Plus)

Ingredients
2 small apples, thinly sliced
1 small pear, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon sugar
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon

Directions
Preheat the oven to 200F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment.

I used a mandolin on the thinnest setting to slice my fruit. Lay the fruit in a single layer on the baking sheets.

In a small bowl, combine cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle on top of the fruit slices and bake for 1 hour.

After 1 hour, flip the slices over and continue to bake for about another hour or until crisp.

No comments:

Post a Comment